Friday, June 6, 2008

Welcome

Dear Friends,
My name is Amjadali Amir Peshimam, a Oracle 9i Certified DBA presently working in a very reputed company in India.
Today I have started my Blog , to share whatever I learn in day to day working as a Professional DBA working in Industry or as a student working in my own testing environment, because I believe the more you share the more you educate yourself. To start with I want to share some thoughts which I believe in......

" One Who Dare to Dream, Has a Whole World To Win..."

" It is not Over, Until it is Over...And if you are true to Yourself , End is always Sweet.."

" Successful People Dont Do Different Things, They Do things Differently"

I will appreciate, any suggestion or corrections If you brought to my notice.
I hope the information which I will try to share will prove useful to all the new DBAs and prospective DBAs who are planning to become one...
Take Care ,
Thanks & Regards
Amjad Ali

5 comments:

Md. Kaiz said...

Hi Amjad Ali,
Its Welcome thaught that people like you want to share your knowledge great ... looking forward for your postings....
BEST OF LUCK :)
Regards
Md. KAIZ MAJHANI

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,
its realy Great to read your post for Oracle i also waiting to read post from you.

regards
AmolG

Unknown said...

hello sir,

Niceto see this information on blogspot by u .

All the Best Sir

Samira K. said...

Hi Amjadali,
I am new to Oracle DBA just completed my Course, and started the job hunt... I came to know about your blog from one of my friend...the post till now you have posted are very good and easy to understand... Thanks a lot and hoping for many more post from you and Best of Luck...
Regards,
Samira K.

Unknown said...

amjadali,

started a very good blod, best of luck hope to see many more articles....
Thanks,
Raj Iyer